Himalayan BlackberryRubus armeniacus
Play: Rubus armeniacus is an INVASIVE species of Plantae cards of identical scale.
Fact: Rubus armeniacus is native to Armenia and northern Iran, but is now widespread across most of the temperate world.
Fact: Gaultheria shallon has edible berries and is also an important medicinal plant for Aboriginal peoples.
Japanese CherryPrunus serrulata
• Prunus serrulata has a SPREAD of 2.
• Prunus serrulata is native to Japan, Korea, and China.
Chilean HazelGevuina avellana
• Gevuina avellana has a SPREAD of 2.
• Gevuina avellana bark is used to produce cabinetry and musical instruments.
• Eucryphia cordifolia has a SPREAD of 2.
• Eucryphia cordifolia wood is used for construction and as firewood.
Chilean MyrtleLuma apiculata
• Luma apiculata has a SPREAD of 2.
• Luma apiculata has orange-brown bark which peels as it grows.