Super Red ArowanaScleropages formosus
• Scleropages formosus has a MOVE of 2.
• Scleropages formosus is sometimes called a dragon fish.
Grunt SculpinRhamphocottus richardsonii
• Rhamphocottus richardsonii has a MOVE of 2.
• Rhamphocottus richardsonii can often be found living in bottles, cans, and barnacle shells.
Yellow TangZebrasoma flavescens
• Zebrasoma flavescens has a MOVE of 2.
• Zebrasoma flavescens’s yellow colour brightens during the day and fades at night.
Pineapple FishCleidopus gloriamaris
• Cleidopus gloriamaris has a MOVE of 2.
• Cleidopus gloriamaris is sometimes called a knightfish because of its armor-like scales.
Northern PikeEsox lucius
• Esox lucius has a MOVE of 2.
• Can be found in brackish and freshwaters of Canada and the United States.
Brook TroutSalvelinus fontinalis
• Salvelinus fontinalis has a MOVE of 2.
Salvelinus fontinalis are among the most colorful freshwater species.