Stoplight ParrotfishSparisoma viride
• Sparisoma viride has a MOVE of 2.
• Sparisoma viride eats ALGAE and CORAL, and must be place adjacent to at least 1 compatible ALGAE or CORAL species card (irrespective of SCALE).
Clown TriggerfishBalistoides conspicillum
• Balistoides conspicillum has a MOVE of 2.
• Balistoides conspicillum can only prey on compatible SPECIES with a SCALE of 4 or 5.
• Sebastes spp has a MOVE of 2.
• Can only prey on SPECIES with a SCALE of 4, 5 or 6.
Sockeye SalmonOncorhynchus nerka
PLAY: Oncorhynchus nerka has a MOVE of 2. Can also feed on ZOOPLANKTON SPECIES.
FACT: The young fish, known as fry, spend up to three years in the freshwater lake before migrating to the ocean.
Three-spined SticklebackGasterosteus aculeatus
Play: Gasterosteus aculeatus has a MOVE of 2 and can also feed on ZOOPLANKTON.
Fact: Gasterosteus aculeatus has a pelvic fin which is used to protect the fish against other fish predators
Leafy SeadragonPhycodurus eques
• Phycodurus eques has a MOVE of 1.
• Phycodurus eques sucks up its prey through its long, pipe-like snout.