Play: Ischyodus had a MOVE of 2.
Fact: The long spine attached to the dorsal fin of the Ischyodus may have been venomous. It preyed on small SHRIMP, claims, snails, crabs, etc.
EXTINCT | 2 POINTS
Play: MOVE of 1.
The long spine attached to the dorsal fin of the Ischyodus may have been venomous.
Great Hammerhead SharkSphyrna mokarran
Play: Sphyrna mokarran has a MOVE of 2.
Fact: Sphyrna mokarran favorite food is stingrays.
Whale SharkRhincodon typus
• Rhincodon typus has a MOVE of 2.
• Rhincodon typus is a FILTER FEEDER, and needs to be played adjacent to at least 1 compatible PLANKTON SPECIES.
Tiger sharkGaleocerdo cuvier
• Galeocerdo cuvier has a MOVE of 2.
• Galeocerdo cuvier can only prey on compatible SPECIES with a SCALE of 5 or higher.
Great White SharkCarcharodon carcharias
• Carcharodon carcharias has a MOVE of 2.
• Carcharodon carcharias can weigh up to 2,268 kilograms (5,000 lb)!