• Rangifer tarandus has a MOVE of 2.
Santa Claus’ sleigh is pulled by flying reindeer.
Polar BearUrsus maritimus
Play: Ursus maritimus has a MOVE of 2.
Fact: Many leading polar bear biologists have expressed grave concerns about the impact of climate change on the survival of this species.
Arctic FoxAlopex lagopus
• Alopex lagopus has a MOVE of 2.
• Alopex lagopus lives farther north than any other land mammal.
Crab-Eating RaccoonProcyon cancrivorus
• Procyon cancrivorus has a MOVE of 2.
• Procyon cancrivorus must be placed next to at least one WATER BASED TERRAIN.
Phillipine TarsierTarsius syrichta
• Tarsius syrichta has a MOVE of 2.
The eyes of Tarsius syrichta are larger than its brain, and they can rotate their head 180 degrees.
Steller Sea LionEumetopias jubatus
• Eumetopias jubatus has a MOVE of 2. Tourists often see Eumetopias jubatus “sun bathing” on rocks.